Kitting and Assembly Solutions
Location: Westminster, CO
Hourly | Full-Time (Monday – Friday, occasional weekend work may be required?)
$14.00 - $15.00 per hour
This position loads and unloads trucks, stocks products in appropriate locations, pulls stock and stages products for shipping, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Unloads trucks and distributes products to appropriate area of warehouse.
- Stocks parts on racks in proper location.
- Fills orders from warehouse stock and distributes items to shipping or to designated route driver/customer pick-up staging area.
- Places product on pallets and wraps it in film.
- Assists in counting and reconciliation of physical inventory.
- Keeps warehouse and work area clean and organized at all times.
- Moves products manually and with the assistance of a forklift.
- Loads trucks and secures product.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one month on the job training preferred.
- Previous warehouse experience and ability to operate a forklift preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand English sufficiently to comprehend verbal and written instructions.
- Continuous standing and/or walking.
- Must have ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in cold, hot and/or dusty environment.
If interested, please send your resume and/or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wage Type: Hourly
Shift: Day (often between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m)
Position Type: Full-Time