Full Job Description
Our collision repair shop is looking for a full-time Front Office/CSR to join the Team. Our search is for someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment, friendly customer contact, has strong organizational skills, and works well on a team.
Duties, skills, and requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Reports/check in with the Manager as necessary on updates for customers or tasks assigned.
- Assist customers i.e. checking them in with their estimator for pickups/drop offs/estimates, taking payments, etc.
- Assist estimators daily by preparing folders and paperwork, transferring clients, searching for documents, etc.
- Look up customer information on management systems as needed.
- Upload/Scan/Email customer information, payments, invoices, etc. to various programs as needed.
- Produce Repair Orders and Purchase Orders when needed.
- Answer phones and transfer clients to appropriate line quickly and efficiently.
- Make sure office supplies are stocked and work areas kept clean.
- Check cash drawer and cash logs are accurate before closing shop and email documentation to appropriate persons.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Strong clerical skills and preferred experience in the automotive industry.
- Attention to detail and customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding communication skills through verbal, written, and professional body language.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Clean DMV record and current Driver’s License
- Work authorization: United States (Require
- Monday to Friday work hours
- Salary: $18 - $25 an hour
- Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
To apply, please contact the General Manager, Danette Fernandez at email@example.com.
(303) 424-6091 | www.KaizenCollisionCare.com
Now Hiring!: Full-Time
How to Apply: Email primary contact