Centered Wellness Class: Mental Health 101
- How to recognize, express and modulate one's own emotions, as well as empathize with others
- How to maintain flexibility and ability to cope with adverse life events
- The five dimensions of wellness
- Warning signs of someone struggling
- Self-help strategies and when to seek help
Mental health and wellness have never been more important for our workforce, our community, our loved ones, and ourselves. The Arvada Resiliency Taskforce is thrilled to partner with Jefferson Center for Mental Health on a pilot program to offer mental health and wellness support to Arvada small businesses through a pilot program called Centered. The program offers wellness resources, employee and employer support services, and monthly education classes free of charge for all Arvada-based businesses. LEARN MORE HERE.
Mental health is a dynamic state of internal equilibrium which enables individuals to use their abilities in harmony with universal values of society. In this webinar, employers and employees will learn: