A Touch for Wellness
- Massage Therapy
- Retail Store
- Esthetics (facials)
We offer Massage Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Waxing, Facials, Manual Micro-derm Facials, Reflexology, Ionic Foot Detox, and Zaaz exercise therapy, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs.
The benefits of massage are immediate and incredibly important for a healthy lifestyle. Your massage will be designed for your needs with each session. Your massage will be as therapeutic and/or as relaxing as you suggest. Hot Stone Massage is a very specialized, deeply soothing and effective treatment. You will feel incredibly relaxed, while having had a deeply therapeutic massage. Receiving regular facials and maintenance with good home care with excellent products is an important element to your skins health. A healthy lifestyle and good nutrition are very important too. A massage/facial combination is available, a great value for your time and money. Waxing services are available from Brows to Toes for both women and men.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an ancient system of medicine that involves a deep understanding of the laws and patterns of nature and applies them to the human body. It is a complete medical system that has been practiced and perfected for more than 3,000 years, and includes Acupuncture, Chinese herbology, food therapy, exercise, and emotional balance. Acupuncture itself is the insertion of very fine, sterile stainless steel needles at various points along the human body. Chinese herbal medicine is one of the most important and ancient modalities used in TCM, involving the use of naturally sourced ingredients designed to target the individual patient’s needs.
- Massage Therapy customized to your needs. Swedish, Deep tissue scuplting, Sports and Pregnancy
- Hot Stone Massage - warm stones soothe away aches and super relaxing
- Facials personalized for acne, anti-aging. Healthy skin is a reflection of a healthy body
- Acupuncture is one small part of the entire system of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Acupuncture itself is the insertion
- Chinese herbal medicine is one of the most important and ancient modalities used in TCM, involving the use of naturally
Whom to Contact
- Debbie SloanSelf Care Facilitator - Massage Therapist10050 Ralston Rd. Ste. 1 and 2Arvada, CO 80004Phone: (303) 995-9919
We are located north of I-70 and Kipling at Ralston (64th) and Kilping Parkway. Turn at the light at Rensellear. We are in the upper level. Drive behind the building enter through the white door.