Mental Health First Aid Training
1 in 5 Americans are affected by mental illness in a given year. Mental Health First Aid is an evidence-based training that will teach you how you can make a difference! In this class you'll be able to:
- Learn how to recognize signs and symptoms of the most common mental health disorders
- Increase your mental health literacy and awareness
- Be able to provide support to family, friends, coworkers, or anyone who may be experiencing a mental health crisis
- Connect individuals to services and resources available in their community
- Join the over 2 million Americans certified in Mental Health First Aid and help decrease the stigma associated with mental illness.